THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE INC. GOOGLE INCDISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION POWERED BY FACEBOOK INC. FACEBOOK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
If you use an Apple mobile device (including but not limited to iPhone and iPad) with the UpDog application and website, you agree to the following terms and conditions to the extent they apply to your use of the Apple mobile device:
1) Scope of License: The license granted to you for the Licensed Application is a limited non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any iPhone or iPad that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
2) Support: Third parties are not responsible for any maintenance, support, intellectual property or warranty claims for the Licensed Application. You acknowledge that iTunes has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to any third-party licensed Product.
3) U.S Government Embargo: You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country.
4) Third Party Beneficiaries: You acknowledge and agree that iTunes, Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the Licensed Application End User License Agreement or any other end-user license agreement for any licensed Product, and that, upon Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of such license, iTunes will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce such license against You as a third party beneficiary thereof.
5) Third-Party Software Credits, Attributions, and Licenses: You acknowledge and accept the following Third-Party Software terms below as they apply to portions of the UpDog application and website:
Portions related to Facebook are the copyrighted work of Facebook Inc., and are governed by Facebook Inc’s license.
Portions related to Twitter are the copyrighted work of Twitter, Inc., and are governed by Twitter Inc’s license.
Portions related to Instagram are the copyrighted work of Instagram, Inc., and are governed by Instagram Inc’s license.